About Soft-Con Enterprises, Inc.
Soft-Con Enterprises Inc. (SCE) is an Information Technology firm that offers consulting and business solutions tailored to our clients' needs. SCE's success is a byproduct of its philosophy to fully understand the core mission of our clients and assign personnel with the requisite skills to assist with the implementation. Founded in 1996, Soft-Con Enterprises Inc. is a Prince Georges County based firm that has provided services to some of the county's largest Federal, educational, and non-profit Institutions. Our core competencies span the system development lifecycle, and includes business process redesign, system integration, software development, database development, knowledge management, Internet and Intranet products and services, and security awareness and assessment.Soft-Con Brochure Soft-Con Capabilities Statement
It is the mission of Soft-Con Enterprises Inc. to provide to its clients a high level of professional IT support services that are unparalleled by others in the industry. We are committed to ensuring our customers receive technical and management support services that exceeds their expectations. We strive to become repeat service providers and a source for referral by our customers based on the quality of services we offer.
Soft-Con's philosophy is to build a company that fosters innovation, creativity, and understanding of our customer's need, while providing our employees an opportunity to reach their maximum potential. Professionalism and dedication are the foundation of customer support ethos.
Soft-Con utilizes mature management processes that ensure timely and cost effective delivery of services that meet our client's budget, performance and quality requirements.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor
- Federal Aviation Administration
- United States Navy
- NAVSEA Naval Explosive Ordinance Disposal Technology Division
- Maryland Department of Information Technology
- Prince Georges Economic Development Corporation
- Cornerstone Peaceful Baptist Church
- Roberts Law Firm
- Olympic News
- Visiting Angels
- SBA 8(a)
- 8(a) Stars II
- GSA Schedule-70 (GS-35F-0773N)
- MDOT SMALL BUSINESS RESERVE
- CATS-II Master Contractor
- Mississippi ITS Vendor
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 561110 - Office Administrative Services
- 611420 - Computer Training
- 611430 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 238210 - Electrical Contractors